Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Wagnon Family

I was trying to remember, (yes, for those of you who know me that is a funny thought as I really can't remember anything!) anyway, when I first met this family. I think we first met when I did Tripp's first year pictures. I'm going to feel bad if it was before then but that is the first I can remember. Anyway, I do know that this is the first time we have done family pictures and I laugh everytime I think about this session. Griff, the youngest, is two. Need I say more!! I haven't heard the word "NO" so much in one session in a while. And it was not us telling him no, of course, it was the other way around! He was so funny!! Anyway, we had a beautiful fall afternoon and a lot of laughs so here are a few from the day!

2 comments:

Christy said...

love these,
Is this Griffin from UCA, Alpha Tau???????

Anonymous said...

Lisa, these are great! I have known this mom for years and years. I haven't seen them in forever.. so it's great to see their adorable family. Very cute!