Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I am sooo excited.

I have a new website ready to launch at any minute. I am so excited as, after 4 years, I was kind of getting tired of the old one and needed to update everything. I will let you guys know as soon as I go live with it.



Also, the Santa question has come up...is Santa coming to the studio this year? Well, yes, he is but I will not be documenting him this year. Instead there is a fellow photographer in the studio who is taking my spot for this special event. Contact me at lisafeltsphotography@gmail.com and I will give you the details!


Also, don't forget that you can book Santa to come directly in to your home to visit your children. You can check out his website at:
Santa has come to my house in the past and does a great job! IT really is a special treat for the kiddoes and adults as well.
Have a great Wednesday!
Lisa :)

No comments: