Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Isabella

DId I mention that I was having a great week with all of the babies that have been coming to see me. I have been in heaven. This has got to be the best job in the world. I have gotten so many slobbery kisses this week.
Well, this is Isabella. She is my step neice. The first time I did her pictures I think she was 5 days old. Now she is 7 months. Where does the time go? We had so much fun and she is so sweet! All of her pictures turned out great and I wanted to let everyone see a few until I get the actual proofs done.


This was the first shot of the day and remains to be my favorite.


















Isabella loves her Mommy!




How funny is this! She was giggling so hard!






Look how excited she is! She wanted to play with my girls and they wanted to play with her.



I'm not sure what I am going to do when my girls are back in school. They have been the best little helpers this summer and the kiddoes just love them. As for you Miss Isabella, you are coming to see us as soon as we get back from vacation!
Take care!
Lisa :)

No comments: