Sunday, June 17, 2007

Miss Erin!

Time goes by. These pictures made me very sentimental. This is Miss Erin and I have had the honor of doing her pictures since she was a newborn. These are her 2 year pics and I can't believe how time has flown. I've had several babies turn 2 this year and I think I've cried right along with the moms. They grow up so fast. It really is a huge honor to be able to document these first two years and those to come. I have to thank you guys for letting me have the chance in doing that and getting attached to the kiddoes (and families) in the process!


I hope you guys enjoy the pictures and I have to say that I am so excited to get to meet the newest member of the family, Eli, this coming week! Hopefully I will have pics up from that session soon as well!

Have a great day!

Lisa

No comments: