Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

I just wanted to say "Happy Father's Day" to all of the Daddy's out there. Hope you guys had a great day of doing just what you want. I just wanted to tell my wonderful husband that I am so proud of the Daddy that he is and am truly inspired by his continued show of love and patience with our girls. Being a parent is sometimes a lot of hard work but I am so glad that i get to share this job with you!! You are my rock and I know that you are laying such a strong foundation for our girls!!

Again, I hope you guys had a great father's day. I know that my husband will enjoy his gift in a few weeks...it has something to do with getting his garage back....More to come on that at a later date!

Night all! Hope this day let you rev up for a great week!

Lisa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u r right....it would be next to impossible without me...and the golf cart will be glad to know he gets to come in from the rain...

and personally, I think your stuff gets better and better

signed: wonderful husband

Anonymous said...

That is too funny! He is right, your stuff does get better and better!! (I love the wonderful husband part!) Good night! Julie