Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Riley!!

I'm usually one of those instant gratification-type people. Got to have it right now right then...so needless to say, I was so excited when I got to pull these up and look at them for the first time...almost two weeks after we took them. This is Miss Riley. It has been an honor to photograph her since she was 3 months old and now she is almost 2...I'm thinking she might already be as I'm writing this. Anyway she is so precious. Her smiles use to come so easy and now she is busy checking out how the world works! I love all of her different expressions and wish I could post them all!!! Anyway, here are a few of my favorites.





I get to meet new baby brother tomorrow when mom and dad come to view Riley's proofs. Can't wait to see if he takes after his big sis! Got to run so I can get those proofs finished by the way. Enjoy!!

Lisa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jillian and I were looking at Riley's pictures and Jill says Why can't I do that picture thing again?... Riley gets to... so I guess that means we better do some pictures with her!

Lisa said...

Sounds great! I'm sure she has grown a lot in the last year. I don't know what it is about these pretty babies!

Lynne said...

I am saving my money and Kelly's hair is growing....I must have a "field" picture.....that is beautiful and what a sweet little girl!