Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Chloe!!

I had so much fun with this location and with the kiddoes the other day. What a great day! Just enough cloud cover to make for some beautiful colors!! This is Chloe and her mom and dad. I can honestly say that I feel like part of the family. I'll have to say that I love all of my kiddoes sooo much but this one has a special place in my heart. For all of you who know her...you know why! I started taking her picture when she was a wee little newborn...what a big girl she is now. Makes me want to cry that we are already doing her 2 year pics!! I thought I would post a few of my favs and tease mom and dad just a little...just to see if they are paying attention....



For those of you who are paying attention and anxiously awaiting a sneak peek...I promise I am hurrying!

Have a great day!

Lisa

No comments: